OWL Intuition Solar PV Wireless Energy Monitor
£74.99 (ex. VAT)
£89.99 (inc. VAT)
OWL Intuition-pv is a new OWL product created to complement and monitor your Solar PV installation. OWL Intuition-pv provides real-time access to your electricity consumption and Solar PV generation data through your web browser, smart phone or tablet.
There are two commonly used wiring methods employed during the installation of Solar PV systems:
Type 1 is where the feed from the PV Inverter is connected into a Henley junction block, together with the feed from the grid supply meter, before connection to the Consumer Unit / Distribution Box.
Type 2 is where the feed from the PV Inverter is connected straight into the Consumer Unit / Distribution Box.
If you have a Type 1 system, then you just need to purchase Intuition-PV on its own.
However, if you have a Type 2 system you need to purchase both Intuition-pv and a Y-Cable Pack
The Network OWL gateway automatically logs all of your consumption data securely within the Intuition Cloud software platform. You can then login to view your live and historic data, from any Internet connected computer, anywhere! Or if you wish, access OWL Intuition-pv on your smartphone using a dedicated iPhone or Android app – both available for free.
Network OWL simply plugs into your existing broadband router and wirelessly links with the Transmitter and Sensor.
- Network OWL Gateway with external antenna
- Plug top power supply – 240V UK
- Ethernet cable
- 3 channel Transmitter unit
- 2 x standard Sensor clamp (< 10mm cable, < 71A)
- 3 x AA alkaline battery
- Installation /User Manual
- Energy data is automatically and continuously collected and stored within the Intelligent Cloud via a Network OWL connected to your existing broadband Internet connection
- Real time and accumulated data can be viewed via: Web browsers (including iPad) iPhone and Android smartphones
- Clear summary information with trend indicators and “hover over” analysis
- Easy to read graphs with hover over detail values
- Print or download graphs
- Supports Economy 7 timed tariffs
- Optional data push via Multicast protocol
- Software is upgradable to provide access to future new features and services
- Operating frequency: Transmitter – 433MHz
- Network OWL Gateway – 433MHz and 868MHz
- Operating range up to 30m
- 12 second refresh rate (Electricity consumption data)
- Transmitter battery life > 14 months
- Sensor suitable to monitor cables rated up to 71A
- Storage conditions: -25 ̊C to +65 ̊C
- Relative humidity: 25% to 95% non-condensing
- Operating temperature: 0 ̊C to 40 ̊C
- Ingress protection: IP30