BYD B-BOX Pro 13.8kW LiFePO4 Lithium Battery Rack
£6,399.99 (ex. VAT)
£7,679.99 (inc. VAT)
The BYD B-Box is a lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO) battery unit with a battery management system (BMS) for use with an external inverter or charger. Thanks to the superior control and communication unit (BMU), the B-Box is growing with its challenges. Start with the B-Box 13.8 (13.8 kW / 12.8 kWh) and expand at any time up to 441.6 kW / 409.6 kWh by parallel connection of up to 32 devices.
Compared to the B-Box 2.5 – 10.0, the B-Box 13.8 offers a predefined usable capacity of 12.8 kWh per enclosure and a power of 13.8 kW. Each cabinet has a BMS (Battery Management System) that monitors all battery modules. For simple installation, the battery modules and the housing are supplied separately and installed on site.
This saves the cumbersome handling with a 180 kg housing. A BMU (Battery Management Unit), which forms the communication interface between battery and inverter, is provided for each housing. If several enclosures are closed in parallel, the BMU secures the communication of the devices. By connecting up to 32 B-Box 13.8 in parallel, a usable capacity of up to 409.6 kWh can be achieved. The B-Box is equipped with inverters from leading manufacturers such as SMA, Victron or Studer compatible and the compatibility is further expanded.
- Single and Three Phase Solutions available
- Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery giving maximum safety and performance (LiFePO4)
- CE and TUV certified BYD B-Plus 2.5 module (U3A1-50P-A) meets the highest safety standards
- Proven for use in telecom, off-grid and energy storage/self-consumption applications worldwide
- Dimensions: 650mm x 550mm x 800mm
- Material: Lithium-Ion (LifePO4)
- Voltage: 48V
- Weight: 181kg