Enphase IQ7A 60 and 72 Cell Micro-Inverter 366W Peak Output (with integrated MC4 Connectors)
£125.00 (ex. VAT)
£150.00 (inc. VAT)
Enphase Energy’s IQ 7A Microinverter was designed for modern high powered solar modules and is compatible with 60-cell and 72-cell panels. The Enphase IQ7A is the most Powerful Enphase Microinverter on the market with high power output of 366VA.
The smart grid ready IQ 7A Microinverter is built on their seventh-generation platform and achieves the highest efficiency for module-level power electronics.
- Industry leading, 25 year warranty
- Lower clipping losses resulting in higher net energy availability
- Clipping losses with IQ7A is almost zero until 500Wp
- Easy to install and light weight
- Built-in rapid shutdown
- Optimized for high powered 60 and 72 cell modules
- Class 11 double insulated IP67 enclosure
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Smart Grid ready
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
By installing the IQ 7A Microinverters on your solar system- shading on one panel won’t affect the output of any other panels, making your system much more efficient.
You can see an overview of the Enphase System by viewing the Enphase Energy Basics Video
In order to comply with G98/G99 regulations, each Enphase Micro-Inverter system requires an Enphase Envoy Device to commission the system AND it needs to be left on site permanently.