With Payback periods at their shortest ever, there is no need to opt for the cheapest solar system. When we buy a car or book a holiday, we don’t tend to choose the cheapest, so why would it be any different for your solar system?
Your solar system has to work hard every day of the year for 25+ years. It is therefore important to choose a system which not only generates as much electricity as possible but is also safe, remains issue-free and doesn’t cost money to maintain.
Below are the main benefits of Enphase microinverters:
- 25-year warranty as standard – Not a marketing gimmick, given because of its unmatched reliability. Compared to 5-12 year on string inverter.
- Safety – No dangerous DC electricity across roof or in property, eliminating the cause of 96% of solar fires. Rapid shutdown built in automatically. Video on solar safety Safety and Solar – YouTube
- Increased generation – Microinverters start generating earlier and stop later and will outperform string inverters even on completely due south roofs. They are also best solution to combat shading and arrays across multiple roofs, which means more savings on your bills.
- Highest reliability – 99.95% reliability rate (1 in 2000 chance an Enphase Micro-Inverter will fail). What other solar manufacturer even publishes their failure rates?
- No single point of failure – A string inverter is the least reliable component on a traditional system and typically needs replacing every 7-10 years. If a string inverter fails the whole system shuts down. Microinverters split the system at panel level meaning if one panel has an issue the rest of the system keeps working, no other solution does this.
- 24/7 technical support – lines open 24/7 365 days per year, average wait time <1 minute. Per panel monitoring means most issues can be diagnosed and resolved remotely. Contact Number: 01908 828928.
- Solar is a Long Term investment – Pay slight premium now but far cheaper in the long term with no maintenance costs or inverter replacements 2-3 times during system lifespan.
- Solar Panel level monitoring – Monitor individual panel production. Enphase monitoring includes consumption monitoring, so you can manage your power usage according to your solar generation.
- Scalable – You can add to the system later without the need to replace components. Many households add more panels as consumption increases e.g. buying an electric car.
- Storage Ready – Compatible with all AC coupled batteries, including the new Enphase IQ 5P, 5kWh Battery Module
Don’t take our word for it. You can see an independent video review of the Enphase Micro-Inverter system here:
Enphase Demo Monitoring
Enphase offer individual Solar panel monitoring via a Web Browser or the Enphase App.
Get a taste the Enphase monitoring platform and explore live Enphase installations:
Download the Enphase Enlighten App from the Apple store on your mobile: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/enphase-enlighten/id787415770
Enphase Enlighten Web Portal
Enter login credentials:
Email: [email protected]
All of our Plug In Solar DIY Kits use the Enphase Architecture, and you can see more information about our DIY Solar Kits here: Plug In Solar DIY Solar Kits
Look no further than Enphase