Enphase IQ Battery 5P – 5kWh Battery Module (Kit Bundle with Communications Kit)
£2,972.00 (ex. VAT)
£3,566.40 (inc. VAT)
BATTERY SYSTEMS AND VAT
There has recently been a VAT drop on Retro-fitted Battery Storage systems down to 0%. However you can only get 0% VAT on Batteries when they are installed for you. Not all products or installations qualify for the reduced 0% rate and you cannot buy or install them yourself. You can see more information on the Government Website related to this here: VAT Information
As such we have to charge 20% VAT on everything we sell. If you are based in the South East of England we do have Installation Partners that we can put you in touch with regarding a Battery Installation, so please get in touch for more information.
This kit includes the following items:
The Enphase IQ Battery 5P 5kWh Battery is an All-In-One AC-Coupled system, which is powerful, reliable, simple, and safe.
It has a total usable energy capacity of 5kWh, with 100% Depth of Discharge (DoD).
If you want to increase your capacity, you can simply add further battery modules (e.g. 2 x 5kWh Units for 10kWh Capacity).
Each Enphase IQ Battery 5P 5kWh Battery has a a 3.2 kWh charge/discharge rate, which is additive, so by adding another battery you increase your charge/discharge rate (e.g. 2 x 3.2kWh = 6.4kWh charge/discharge rate).
The Enphase IQ Battery has been designed so you can install it alongside a Solar PV system, under G99 Fasttrack Regulations in the UK.
In order for the Enphase IQ Battery to function you will require the Enphase S Metered Gateway.
You may also want to use the optional Enphase IQ Battery 5P Lifting Handles.
- Industry leading 15-year limited warranty
- Cools passively with no moving parts or fans
- Uses wired communication for fast and consistent connection
- Updates software and firmware remotely
- Fully integrated AC-coupled battery system
- Installs and commissions easily
- Supports Self-Consumption mode of operation
- Offers homeowners remote monitoring and control from the Enphase App
- Meets UL 9540A, the highest industry standard for battery safety
- Uses lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry for maximum safety and longevity
Enphase Training Requirements
Please note that in order to install and commission the Enphase Battery, you will need to be Enphase Certified and undertake the Enphase Training via the Enphase Online University. Without this the software will lock you out and the battery will be unusable. More details on the training and can be found here: https://enphase.com/en-gb/certification-support
Once you have completed the training Enphase will request a Design Review for your installation. To carry out the Design Review Enphase will require the following information:
– A line diagram/electrical schematic of the proposed installation showing both the PV and storage installation.
– A copy of your site plan so that we can understand the planned installation locations for the IQ Battery and the IQ Gateway. (It is best to indicate the distance between the devices on the site plan. This is to ensure you will have good communication between Enphase devices)
– Any special site conditions that need to be considered.
Enphase will perform the Design Review and respond within 5 working days with any guidance or any adjustments/improvements to your design.
Once the Design Review is completed, Enphase will be able to mark you as an authorised installer which will enable the IQ Battery System to be commissioned within the Enphase Installer App. Please note the commissioning must be completed by the installer who completed the online certification via Enphase University.
You can also download all the documentation for the Enphase Battery, including installation manuals, certificates and warranty documents here: https://enphase.com/en-gb/installers/resources/documentation/storage
Downloads> Enphase IQ 5P 5kWh Battery Datasheet
> Enphase IQ 5P 5kWh Battery Quick Install Guide
> Enphase IQ 5P 5kWh Commissioning Guide
> Enphase Communications Kit Quick Install Guide